Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Everything you need to know about me :)


I am..  kind hearted, polite, animal lover, creative, passionate !

I value my friends as if they're part of my family. Friends are the one that will advice you whenever you're having doubts on life or even be the one to push you to do the best that you can and will always support and be there no matter what. That's a true friend. Just like the old saying, 'Good friends are like stars, you don't see them but you know they will always be there'


I love MGT300 because before this I don't even have a clue on how to work with my own laptop and how the IT works. All I do know is how to do my assignments and social networking, that's all. Now thanks to Miss Nurulhuda I have learned a great knowledge of IT and I will use this knowledge even better in the future. So thank you miss for teaching me :)


xoxo,
a i n a f i q a <3

No comments:

Post a Comment