Sunday, February 27, 2011

OH no ,T E S T !

Last Saturday, 26 February at 8:30pm we're having common test for MGT 300. We're required to read and do some revision start from chapter one until chapter six which i think it was quite impossible for us to cover it in short time since we're busy for the whole week . We started our schedule of the week with Finance test on Tuesday, followed by Arabic Language quiz on Wednesday and Public Relation test on Friday. Right after we finished Public Relation test, we had to be prepared for MGT 300 test. At the mean time, we also had assignments to be submit. Thus, i think the mid-term paper for MGT 300 was a bit tough for me since i was busy revised other subjects that gave me lack of attention for MGT 300 and therefore made me unprepared. :)




However, i tried my best and try to answer all the questions given correctly and accurately according what i've learned. I believed, that my friends also doing the same thing. Hopefully our class, BM111 4J will get a good result for MGT 300 paper. Insyaallah, Amin.  :)

love by, tashatushee.

No comments:

Post a Comment